Ok so I must have done something wrong when installing DC3 earlier because I tried it again and it worked and then I installed the ELF menu and got it to work so now I am running the tests first.
IDStorage - All checked out ok
Memtest - All checked out ok
lflash check - All checked out ok
bad block: page 51744 block 1617
bad block: page 62432 block 1951
BUT it still said ok at the end and also doing the Integrity check that the Partition records seem OK, plus 2 bad blocks is nothing
With this enlightenment at least I am narrowing it down I guess my next step is IDStorage and NAND restoring/repairing and flash repartitioning. OF COURSE I have backups like I stated before so yes it is all good, any help is still appreciated and any thoughts are welcome :P
EDIT2: Using the nandTool I repartitioned the lflash and using the DC3 I put 3.71 back on and tried to install 5.00 but it bricked yet again...
EDIT3: Using the nandTool and a clean nandDump I wrote that to the PSP (wrote everything but the IDStore) and using the DC3 I put 3.71 back on and tried to install 5.00 but it bricked YET again...
I also can say I have tried my friends TA-079 and 082 PSP nand dump, I wrote it to mine to try it and I couldn't do anything on my PSP so I restored mine (I had more functionality in a TA-082 then my own 79, weird). <- Not just writing the nand dump but repairing any corrupt keys with keycleaner as well.
I now tried what someone said -> 1.50 -> 3.52 -> 3.80 -> 5.00. I got as far as 3.80 (meaning when I tried to install 3.80 it bricked), I downgraded to 1.50 and updated to 3.52 but it wouldn't let me update to 3.80.
At times like this I wish Devhook was updated ;( :P or somehow I could at least emulate a later firmware. I am running out of options and ideas I have no idea now really what to do :|