I have done all this so far:
- Create a UPDATE folder in PSP/GAME/ folder of your memory stick
- Copy EBOOT.PBP (update 1.50) in UPDATE folder
- Unpack MPHDowngrader.zip
- Copy overflow.tif in your PSP/PHOTO/ folder of your memory stick
- Copy h.bin in root of your memory stick
- Copy index.dat in root of your memory stick
- Plug the AC adaptor
I HAVE REPEATED THIS ABOUT 4 TIMES EACH WITH DIFFERENT INSTRUCTIONS
ok then i go to the photos and the overflow launches.
but when it frezzes there is no numbers displaying or codes on the screen it simply freezes for about 15 secs then it shuts down.
I then reboot it and got to the GAME folder and try to launch the downgrader but it is called PSP Update Ver1.50(is this right?)
and when i launch it it says " The system software on your PSP system is version 2.0. THere is no need to update.
1.Is there meant to be any numbers on the screen while the overflow.pdf launches?
2.Can i downgrade or is there a patch on my psp from downgrading.
i used the GTA:Liberty City Stories 2.0 Firmware upgrader (Does this make a Difference)
IM going crazy plz help