PSP Chef 1.10 Released! Add your own recipes!
Ever wanted to be a chef with no Cookbooks or No Online Cookbooks? Then you want PSP Chef, The worlds best portable cooking guide.
Update 1.10 for PSP Chef!
-Bug fixed for "Don't Gross Out The World" Food trivia [Main Page]
-New Icons, Linking to "Cook Online" and "Sendernet" [Main Page]
-Fixed bug for Tiramisu [Recipes]
-You can now add your own recipes Manually! [Recipes]
How to add recipes:
1. Make any recipe, (5 Max.) save them as, addon1.html, addon2.html, addon3.html, addon4.html, addon5.html. If lets say you only had 2, just save addon1.html, and addon2.html.
2. Put them in the "PSPChef" folder
3. Go on your PSP, and in the recipes section, you will see 5 new icons, "Addon" they say on them.
4. You should be able to view your recipe, you can customize your recipe, put pictures, or anything, then if you want them to be shared, upload them and post a link in the forum for the world to see your creation!
PSP Chef 1.10 Released!
1. Download file from (Download PSP Chef 1.00!)
2. Read the instructions to get it going!
Make Screen Mode "Normal" and set everything on except Conserve Memory. Turn it off