Thanks for that great support you guys gave! I'll definitely continue to work on it, such that the online and offline elements of the DSP portal will work seamlessly. Watch out for an uber fun experience with DSP !
And for now, some teasers to the DSP Store. [Not much content has been added for now since i'm still drafting out what to put. Note the friend code registration is not up yet. This is just a preview of what's to come soon]
And presenting, DSP Store preview for DSP portal version 1.3:
-= Double Post =-
Confirmed updates and changelog which will be in update 1.3 [Will be released in a few days time] :
- Official opening of DSP Store! [Though its a lil empty now]
- Zero additions of games and applications to portal [All will be available for download at DSP Store so that you get to choose what goes into DSP]
- New core template images in place for update 1.4
- Clock is now displayed in top bar of main menu (To have a even greater similarity to DS)
- 2 links (ipsp and wii portal) is now opened at console link [Download the portals at the DSP store if you do not have them. Uploaded with permission.]
- Minor core changes to suit addition of own apps and games using DSP development kit.
- Portal is now prepared to be installed with new apps and games with the release of DSP development kit shortly after release of update 1.3
Well, that's all which will be in for the next update 1.3. Hope these changelog and updates will get you excited for the DSP update 1.3 release.