Seeing as not many around here seem to have heard of GripShift judging by the multiplayer games thread, thought I would post some info and links to some resources in case it might be the sort of title some were interested in.
GripShift* is the first video game for the PSP* portable entertainment system to combine high-flying stunt driving and unique puzzle-solving action in an all-out, pedal-to-the-metal experience.
- Stunt Driving, Platform-Action and Puzzle Solving genres combined offer the ultimate on-the-go driving experience.
- More than 100 diverse levels in 4 themed worlds with brilliant 3D graphics, stunning lighting and dynamic visual effects.
Multiple routes, short-cuts, loops, jumps, ramps, power-ups and dangers to avoid will challenge the most skilled drivers.
- Exciting Race Mode provides action for players to race against the CPU or human drivers.
- 8 Bonus games including Penguin Bowling, Bomb Pool, Soccer Crazy, Snaker, Ice Hockey and more offer new challenges for you or up to 3 friends.
- Wireless multiplayer action for up to 4 players through the PSP handheld system's wireless feature.
- Create custom levels with the in-game Level Editor and share them wirelessly with friends.
- Play as one of 6 playable characters and customize your vehicles for a unique look.
- Optimized gameplay and aerial physics allow for awesome jumps with massive hang-time.
GripShift developer website (info, screens, movies, wallpapers)
Discussion forums (hints, user reviews, trade tracks, user uploaded gameplay videos)
Track Editor tutorials
Some review scores
Game Informer 8.25
(reviews are all over the place, so not a game for everybody, but you might like to check it out)