SFA3: Max comes out in February in the US. However, I assume SFZ3: Double Upper, the Japanese version, is already out. So I got a couple fo questions, for those that already have SFZ3: Double Upper.
- Is Shin/Final M.Bison (Vega) playable/unlockable, after beating arcade mode and/or world tour mode?
- Did Capcom ever fix Shin/Final M.Bison's (Vega's) dark blue fist glowing bug that happened in the first round? This bug exists in the PSX version and GBA port. Not sure about it being existing in the Sega Dreamcast port.
- is Classic Balrog (M.Bison) playable? The one where all his punches are exactly the same for Punch & Kick buttons?
- Do you still need to unlock certain characters, like Shin Akuma, Yun, Maki, Eagle, and/or Ingrid? Or are they playable at start?
- Is this the Sega Dreamcast port of the game, but updated to include new characters & modes of play?
- If World Tour lets you choose your own X/A(Z)/V -ism, then why does it display a new yellow -ism instead of the -ism you choose? Unless I'm looking at it wrong, and that yellow -ism only shown during world tour, and displays x/a/v in other modes.