1. Charge your battery to at least 75% to prevent bricking during flashing, or have the AC power cord pluged in and charging your PSP.
2. Download Flash Agent rev. D4 and place it in the PSP/GAME150/ folder.
3. Now run Flash Agent and press X on the Recovery Menu list iten, hit left, and X again to disable Japanese Font.
4. Exit by pressing Home.
5. Download the 3.03 EBOOT file, and the Psar Dumper.
6. Extract both files and put the Psar Dumper in the PSP/GAME150 folder, put the 3.03 EBOOT somewhere you will find it later.
7. Download this PBP Unpacker. Once downloaded extract, install and run the PBP Unpacker.
8. Now use the PBP Unpacker to open the 3.03 EBOOT.
9. Once opened extract the "Data.psar" to the root of your memory stick.
10. Now run the Psar Dumper, press X at the menu.
11. Open the newly created folder, F0, and copy the following files onto your computer:
3. F0/vsh/resource/lftv_rmc_univer3in1_jp.rc o
5. F0/vsh/resource/lftv_rmc_univerpanel_jp.r co
7. F0/vsh/resource/lftv_rmc_univertuner_jp.r co
12. Shutdown the PSP and startup the recovery mode.
13. Connect PSP with USB to computer.
14. Click advanced, then Toggle USB (flash0).
15. Copy the lftv files ending in .rco to the vsh/resource/ folder in the Flash0.
16. Copy the lftv files ending in .prx to the vsh/nodule/ folder in the Flash0.
17. Scroll to Back, press X, scroll to Exit, and press X.
18. Load Location Free, and set up your settings.