In Pandora Guide by ~> Hardrive
In The Notes and Restrictions Section.
Originally Posted by readme.txt
- The firmware in the Memory Stick is not a full 1.50, but a minimal subset. Therefore, not all applications (such as flashers, or recovery apps) will load.
- Only Memory Stick Pro Duo are compatible. Memory Stick Duo (e.g. 32MB sticks) are not supported.
- The IDStorage cannot be totally restored, as there is no known way to regenerate it properly.
- It is strongly RECOMMENDED to make a flash dump of the PSP before any downgrading operation.
- There might be a BSOD at the end of the downgrade. This is normal, and happens on the standard downgraders.
- All hardware revisions known at this day are supported.
- This release contains no Sony-copyrighted material. All required Sony data is generated from the v1.50 update files.
1. What does 'It is strongly RECOMMENDED to make a flash dump of the PSP before any downgrading operation' mean? Must i do something?
2. What does 'The IDStorage cannot be totally restored, as there is no known way to regenerate it properly' mean? Tell Me whats IDStorage? Why cant it be restored?