Here is my situation.
My WiFi card is GW-US54Mini2W as seen here:
http://www.amazon.com/PLANEX-Wireless-Mini-Adapter-GW US54Mini2W/dp/B000KN8QMQ/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/102-8664132-9518532 ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid =1178579961&sr=8-1
The guide I followed: http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26897
1. I downloaded the Windows Vista EN, Chinese traditional from:
2. Installed the driver. By the way, the screenshot found where it shows "Planex Configuration Tool" and "Microsoft Configuration Tool" did NOT show up when I installed (I don't know if that is important.)
3. Here's the part where I get confused, first I open PCI GW-US54Mini2 in Device Manager.
4. I left clicked Properties and opened up PCI GW-US54Mini2 Properties.
5. Went to Advanced and got this: http://upload3.postimage.org/320766/photo_hosting.html
From what I gather it should be more like this: http://upload3.postimage.org/289019/photo_hosting.html
I've tried on serveral diffierent boards and have yet to find my answer. In other words I need help.