This is a weird one. One day my PSP wouldn't turn on, but I knew it wasn't bricked because the LED never flashed when I started it up. Charging had no effect. The old "take out battery, put back in" didn't do the trick, so I figured it was a bad switch or something and took it apart.
What I found was strange. No matter what combination of AC adaptors/USB adaptors/battery I put in, the pins of the switch never have any voltage on them. The switch itself worked fine. Its like the voltage never reached the switch. All the fuses work fine. Is there any obvious reason this may be happening?