I've been reading here off and on for weeks now, but I'm a little confused what I need to do to just get the job done and over. My goal is to have GodofWar backed up and playable, and set up a PS1 emulator for FFVII on my PSP.
1. PSP slim
2. old fat PSP that won't power on - switch is broken, and I think it might have a 3rd party battery in it.
3. my friend has a hacked fat PSP that maybe he'd let me use to make a pandora battery but I don't know how to do it.
4. I have a 8 Gig MS, a 2 Gig MS, and a 512 mb MS.
What I know so far and where I'm still confused:
1. Get Pandora battery somehow. (?) Either by ordering one already made, or by somehow working with my friend's PSP to make one.
2. (?)Install something about Pandora on the 512 MS? (I'm a little lost here)
3. Download latest version of CFW
4. (?)Plug in PSP to computer through USB cable and install CFW from computer.
5. Use some kind of UMD dumper to back up my PSP games.
6. ...I don't know how to get FFVII on the PSP. I assume there's an emulator.
Thanks for any help. I've been reading it's just a little overwhelming. Any advice for what I can do would be awesome.