So, I have a PSP 3000 right now, and I've been waiting for a full CWF to come out for it for a while now. It looks like it's not going to happen any time soon. My question is, should I wait until the TA-090v2 is hacked, or sell my 3000 and get a 1000? Does it look like the TA-090v2 will be hacked any time soon, or should I just get a 1000? And yes, I know the 2000 can do CFW too, but I like the sturdiness of the 1000, the 2000 and 3000 feel too flimsy and cheap. And I have ChickHEN and 5.03 M33-6 on my 3000 but it gets annoying not being able to modify the flash, and redo the whole process every time I restart the PSP. So, should I do it, or wait?