So I haven't used my PSP since August. I left it home while I was at school because I knew I wasn't going to have time for it, so basically it has been sitting on my desk for four months. I went to use it on Friday when I finally got home from the semester from hell and it wouldn't turn on. I figured it just didn't have a charge so I charged it over night. It still wouldn't turn on on Saturday so I left the battery and memory stick out over night again. Same deal yesterday. I tried to turn it on with out the battery, plugged in of course, and with out the memory stick and still nothing. The screen doesn't even turn on. I get a green light for half a second then it goes dark. Has my PSP finally bit the dust? It's an original PSP-1000 and it's almost 4 years old. I got it for Christmas back in 2005.
Any ideas would be great.