Hi all, just got a PSP a few days ago. It came with 1.51 or 1.52, and I updated to 2.0 to play GTA. So, the 2.0 web browser is the basis for most of my questions.
1) I dont have a wireless network set up at the moment. I have a cable based network with a router and two PCs. What do I need to do to have my PSP connect to the network? Can I just add an access point to my existing network?
2) I've checked out a couple portals, and found a couple I'd like to use if I get this online stuff working. I cant figure out how to get the index file set as the homepage though. It's not really a huge deal, but its bugging the hell out of me. I'd like the portal to load when I start the web browser, but all I can find after a lot of searching is mere references to setting a home page, not instructions on how to set it.
3) What are the differences between standby and power off, other than save state? Does battery power get used while the system is in standby?
4) Is there any way to see battery info without going to the system menu? I know about the icon up top, but is there a quick key comand to see % remaining?
5) Does anyone have a corecase, or pics? I'm trying to decide between that and the apparently very popular logitech.
More to come I'm sure. Thanks for any help. :)