Hi, im downgrading with the MPH downgrader, and im having little problem. maybie im doing something little wrong.
the installation says:
- Create a UPDATE folder in PSP/GAME/ folder of your memory stick
- Copy EBOOT.PBP (update 1.50) in UPDATE folder
- Unpack MPHDowngrader.zip
- Copy overflow.tif in your PSP/PHOTO/ folder of your memory stick
- Copy h.bin in root of your memory stick
- Copy index.dat in root of your memory stick
- Plug the AC adaptor
I have done everything this says, put the EBOOT in the update folder, put overflow in the photo folder and h.bin in some root folder and he other file too. does it matter what this h.bin and index.dat folder go to in the root.
but when i try to open the photo folder it just freeze up and nothing happend.
I'm wondering what im doing wrong