Im in somewhat of a pickle...
I went to my bestbuy today to check on the psp supply because my gift card for a new psp should be coming in the mail on friday. So I checked the letters this last monday, and they had 2 2.71s and 1 2.60. I thought that was great! but I still had the slim on my mind that I was planning on waiting for, but I had a huge homebrew craving like never before, I didnt realize how much I missed it until I pcked up my DS yesterday.
So I went today and noticed 2 were gone, and replaced with 2 3.40s but a 2.71 remains, but I keep forgetting to check if Lumines is in stock:Argh:
So on friday I need help. If they have the 2.71 still in stock, should I get it? or just wait for the slim? I am somewhat of a homebrew guy, but I also like to get the new technology, and the PSP slim sounds awesome