Today I picked up my PSP Slim ( ATLAST ) and decided I am going to keep it up to date ( Leave obesity to do hacks and mods ) So i updated to 3.71
I've noticed a few things about PSP slim and the firmware
( Don't know whether the FW or PSPS offers to certain things )
1. In video, You can change with L/R
2. In video ( If it's long enough ) when you press  It brings up chapter selection, Then by pressing Up and Down you select the intervals between the chapters
These are : 15 secs, 30 secs, 1 min, 2 min, 5 min
3. The raised height of the direc pad ( IMO )
4. The little pointless bobbles at the top are gone
5 The 2 holes ( Next to the analog stick and symetrical on the other side, that did nothing are also gone..
6. Inside the L/R button instead of grey text on the bottom of the trigger, It's kind of melted? in..
7. On the bottom ( the AC plug bit ) Instad of it being all yellow like a block, it's just a little circle
I'll probably find some others ..