my dad recently bought a psp from japan and its coming tomorrow (thurs 11/8)
since i read something that there was a another version or whatever since sept 5, i was expecting the worst case scenario? coz i read that later versions of psp cannot be downgraded? yet? especially the slim or lite versions of psp without using pandora batt and memory stick magic
i just wanna know something to make my blurry head clear...
1) to play iso's, a psp should have a cfw(custom firmware)? right or wrong?
2) can a psp read iso's which have fw3.7 and up as long as it has a cfw??
which means if i have a new psp with its ofw @ 3.71 can i upgrade to cfw
so i can play iso's???
3) how do i know a cfw from a ofw(official)?
4) can the memory stick magic be used as a plain memory stick? (confused)
5) is it really required to downgrade from fw3.xx to 1.5 gradually upgrading
back to 3.xx???
sorry for asking a lot, coz im new to psp i'd appreciate all the answers i can get.. thanks!