I just wish it was a 1.50, then I could run homebrew on it.
I was thinking about trading my PSP (at the store where I bought it + reciept), hoping to trade for a 1.50. But with all the speculation and thoughts about the downgarder either coming out or not coming at all. :silenced:
Anywho, despite whether or not a downgarder wil or will not be relased, I still have my thought on whether or not I should keep my PSP at 1.52, or try to upgrade to 2.0. Some people say its just best to wait and keep my PSP at 1.52, but some say to go ahead and upgrade to 2.0. So, I still can't decide what to do, depending on what the future holds for the PSP.
Though, I am very desparate to play SmashGP, but I can't load it because of my PSP being 1.52. So, this is the reason I wish to trade my PSP for a 1.50 PSP, but I also want to see what 2.0 is like, with the internet browser, etc. Eventually we all have to upgrade anyway. But it would still be nice to keep a PSP with firmware 1.50 on it.
Maybe (IF) a downgrade is released (by who knows, and whenever that day is), we will have both an upgrade option and a downgrade option so that we can choose to play homebrew, or choose to play retail PSP games that require 2.0. :)