Ok, this will make the game meu's memory stick icon look like this:
Spoiler for Thsi is what it will look like!:
well this is how:
- Firstly, get a UMD with an update on it, place it in the umd drive and close it, wait for it to load the icons of the umd.
- Make sure your Wlan switch is UP!
- Then, go to the Game Sharing icon and press "x" or "o" to go into it.
- Then keep pressing "o" or "x" to cancel it and leave it.
- Once you have left it, as soon as you see the the normal psp icons, straight away open the umd drive.
- You should now have a mem stick icon that looks like the umd update icon!
To prove I am not lying (an image with the umd out but the update icon still there, and no mem stick icon. To show I have not photoshopped it.):
Spoiler for I assure you this is not fake!:
another one it prove it is not fake:
Spoiler for I assure this is not fake!:
Note: This may only work with a custom firmware installed, I have not tested without one!
- You can Click on the icon, it will not update your psp, just take you to all your h/b as your normal mem stick icon would!
- To get rid of this icon, and get the memory stick one back just put your psp in sleep mode and turn it back on, no need for a hard reboot!
- At first the icon may just have a dot next to it, press on it to and exit it and it should display thew free space words etc..
You can use UMD's with updates on aswell, it will look like this:
Spoiler for 2 Update Icons!:
Could someone without the custom f/w test this plz!
also, if someone would be kind enough to resize the images, I would be very grateful!