A few months ago I purchased a mint condition 1.0 Psp from Japan which I've thoroughly enjoyed playing. I upgraded the firmware to 1.5 backing it up with 0okm's tool so that in the future I could restore it (presumably also with the newish downgrader).
Now that i'm starting uni I've decided I won't really have time to play and was wondering would it be wise of me to sell it now before a potential christmas price drop? . . . or should I hang onto it a bit longer since it is an original 1.0?
I'm not sure if it's as collectable considering just about anyone can downgrade to 1.0 now :Cry: