here's what this version has to offer.
correction of some bugs (mainly had with the usbhost).
- addition of certain elements of sysConf (configuration of firmware OE mainly, to see Ci below for more details).
- Capture: allows to take a capture of screen: Press on O to hide the menu of XMB-SCEP then press on O to take the screenshot. /! Special controls: You can recadrer the zone of the screen which will be captured: R+Flèches to increase the framework, L+Flèches to narrow it!
- sysCtrl: allows to configure certain elements of your firmware. Under menus:
* LCDCtrl: allows to regulate in a fine way (via a bar from 0 to 100) contrast of your PSP.
* CPUSpeed: same manner, makes it possible to regulate the speed of the CPU in a rather fine way (by step of 10).
* OEConfig: allows to regulate No UMD, the 150Kernel, SkipLogo, PlainMod, Boot.bin and ISOfs via Yes/No.
* CronList (decontaminated): unknown for the moment.
* SysInfo (decontaminated): will be able to have a detailed summary of information system.
- FileMgr: an explorer very resembling File Assisting, you allowing to copy files since, and towards, ms, the UMD, the USB, Flash 0 and Flash 1 (let us recall however, if necessary, that the UMD is readonly…).
Triangle enables you to select a file. While pressing on L, you arrive at a menu allowing you to copy (Copy), to move (Move), to re-elect (Rename), to remove (Delete), to change Reader (Device, allowing to pass from MS0 to UMD, Flash 0…) and to retrogress (Back).
- E-watch (decontaminated): unknown function at present.
- SCX Config (decontaminated): you will allow to configure SCX (plugin allowing to make cheats in the plays).
- PsPower: allowing you to put in day before (Sleep), to extinguish (PowOFF), to start again (Reboot) and to lock (Lock) your PSP.
All in all, the innovation is thus the addition of the menu sysCtrl, and thus, the correction of some bugs of the usbhost. Do not hesitate to announce all bug which you would find, we will transmetterons in Poison:)
The versions proposed on PSPGen were compressed in order to have only to decompress them on Memory Stick of your PSP.
Download plugin Ci below.
Connect your PSP to your computer
Pass your PSP in “mode USB” thanks to the option “Connection USB”
Click with the right button on the file which you downloaded
Choose to extract the files…
Choose like destination the letter assigned to your PSP in the Working station
Support on OK and it is all.
CAUTION: if you use this method and that you already plug-in installed others, you will not be able any more to use them because the files game.txt, xmb.txt will be crushed by the new ones. If it is the case, refuse simply the crushing of the two above mentioned files at the time of the installation. Then, go in the repertory ms0: /seplugin and modify them using the memo pad by adding these lines there:
and in VSH.txt