HOMEBREWS/LOADERS CAN'T BE EXECUTED ON PSP WITH SYSTEM VERSION 1.51 OR
ABOVE, AND THERE IS NO SOLUTION TO DOWNGRADE THE SYSTEM VERSION YET.
Make sure you REALLY know this fact and WANT to upgrade to Version
-- PSP System Software version 2.0 Update --
Main function updated in system software version 2.0
Internet browser added
* Macromedia Flash is not supported. A part of the web pages might not be displayed correctly
* The startup of the internet browser can be limited.
Jump function added (UMD Video & UMD Music)
A-B repeat function added (UMD Video & UMD Music & videos stored in Memory sticks)
"4:3 mode" added to Video mode (videos stored in Memory sticks)
Sound mute function added (videos stored in Memory sticks)
MP4 (AVC) format playback support added (videos stored in Memory sticks)
Can accept music tracks in Atract3 Plus format from "Sonicstage" under version 3.2 (now for pre-order)
MP4 (AAC) & Wave (Linear PCM) format playback support added (music stored in Memory sticks)
Wallpaper function added
Image receiving function added
TIFF, GIF, PNG, BMP format supported
"Korean language" added to "System settings" -> "System language"
"Character set" added to "System settings"
"Theme settings" added
"Internet browser startup limit" added to "Security settings"
"WPA-PSK (TKIP)" added to security method in "Network settings"
Keyboard now support web input.
* All the setting before the upgrade will be preserved.
- Connect your PSP to your PC via USB cable.
- Goto the directory /PSP/GAME/ in your memory stick.
- Create a sub-directory named "UPDATE" (MUST be uppercase)
- Copy the downloaded PBP file into this directory.
- Rename it to "EBOOT.PBP" (MUST be uppercase too)
- Disconnect the PSP from the PC
- In PSP's XMB interface, goto "Game" -> "Memory Stick"
- Browse to the Update file and start it.
need to plug in the AC adapter, and have at least 50% remaining power
in order to proceed with the upgrade, otherwise the program will be
terminated before starting to upgrade. DO NOT unplug anything during the upgrade process, or you might brick your PSP immediately.