Ultimate Downgrade Guide - Updated, please go there for updated help/Guide's
~This downgrade can be used on all motherboard PSPs~
You need to have a PSP 2.0 through 3.50 PSP (Not OE) to use this Guide
If you have a PSP 2.8 and under you can use other Downgraders that don't need Lumines.
This guide requires you to have a Lumines UMD
Rental Stores Like Blockbuster are good Choices to find a Copy.
LUMINES 1 EUR/USA/Platinum UMD NEEDED
3.50 Downgrade files
Have your battery at 75% or higher and your charger plugged in during this Guide.
1. Update to 3.50 if already on 3.50 go on to the next step. (See FAQ if you need More Help)
2. Open the 3.50 downgrade file (350dg.zip) and copy the PSP folder to the Root of your memory stick. Example Image
Note: Don't copy the PSP folder into the MP_ROOT folder
3. Open the 1.5 update zip and rename the EBOOT.PBP to UPDATE.PBP then copy it to /PSP/GAME/UPDATE/Spoiler for Example:
Make sure not to overwrite PSP/GAME/UPDATE/EBOOT.PBP
Spoiler for Example:
4. Load the Lumines UMD, and as soon as it gets to the Press START screen, press START.
5. It should get to loading save game the screen should fill with a light blue color and then the PSP should reset.
(If this does not happen see below)
6. Check that HEN is running by going to System settings then System Information and it should show up as system version 350 HEN
7. If it is showing up as 3.50 HEN then go to the Game menu and run the X.YZ update
8. Before the Downgrader does anything to your PSP it will ask for you to agree to what it is doing
If you no longer want to continue press the Right Shoulder Button (R-TRIGGER).
9. Once you have agreed to start the downgrade do not unplug the PSP
10. Once finished the PSP will ask you to press X, after pressing it will reset it self. (If it don't reset press O instead)
11. If a blue screen (BSOD) comes up saying that the settings are corrupt press X or O to continue.
12. Enjoy the new 1.5 PSP