psp slim semi-bricked tried to install XCMB theme - please help!
Step by Step Instructions to install RCO's:
Plug in USB!!!!
1. Hold your PSP power button up for more than 5 seconds, until the PSP completely turns off.
2. Turn it back on holding the R-trigger
3. Once recovery mode has come up, select Advanced
4. Select Toggle USB (flash0)
5. A screen will pop up on your computer that will show you the contents of flash0.
6. Enter the VSH folder then resource
7. Here you can copy over the custom .rco, .bmp, .pmf files.
(You will be overwriting the current one in flash. Be sure to keep a backup!)
9. Gameboot.pmf and 1-12.bmp will go in this folder.
followed the steps to copy the files of "blackred" theme, copied, didn't asked for overwriting, exited from Recovery
half brick (doesn't start) - recovery mode works
tried to delete and recopy from backup