It says in order to get the homebrew to run you have to:
* First you need the PSP toolchain installed with libraries.
* I had to recompile SDL_Mixer with the following options to fix linking: --disable-music-libmikmod --disable-music-ogg --disable-music-ogg-tremor --disable-music-mp3
* Download Chromium B.S.U. version 0.9.12 here.
* Untar src and data archives.
* Apply my patch: cd Chromium-0.9; patch -p1 < ../Chromium-PSP-0.2.patch
* Build the glpng library: cd support/glpng/src/; make -f Makefile.psp
* Build the game: cd ../../../src/; make -f Makefile.psp
* Copy the data folder in the __SCE__Chromium folder.
* Copy the __SCE__Chromium and %__SCE__Chromium folders to the PSP 1.5 firmware folder and enjoy :)
help please I dont really get it lol