Get some of the best PSP homebrew devs together (whoever they are today) and start a project.
Decide on what game to make, and build it together.
Make it a fun and addictive game, make it online, whatever you decide on.
After years of hacking, let the elite come together. Seriously, wtf. Make something that will be truly memorable.
I wish I could code ****, I would do something like this.
Interesting parts of this project:
1. You can make your own homebrew game company. make a Logo aswell.
2. You can make it anything, Online MMO, FPS, RPG.. Make a good 3D pokemon game for the PSP (Lol) or make an Oblivion like game. Endless possibilities.
3. You can have specialized units. Like a few people working on all the icons, and the menus. Other people working on the sole gameplay, others touching up the graphics, and the rest doing the coding part of it. -this way things will speed up.
4. If the best of the best are working on something together, this will get a lot of attention from the general homebrewers. This game can be hyped up, it will have to be if its online.
5. You don't have to copy any other game. It can be a totally new idea. a different world event, or a fictional one.
Important: If your going to make a big game like this, focus on Gameplay and graphics. Bad graphics may throw people off, but look at that space shooter game by RealtechVR or something. Don't rush...
lol its all up to you, I am no expert, and I don't keep up with Homebrew news as often as I used to.
Consider this atleast, if something like this isn't in the works right now.