Wait for PSP 1.52 downgrade or just buy Jap 1.50 PSP
I purchased a UK PSP on the 1st of Sept because of the news that WAB was releasing 1.52 to 1.50 firmware downgrade on the same day. Its been few days now with no sign of the downgrade.
Even if the downgrade was eventually released would it be identical to the real 1.50 firmware. Would it have future upgrade problem.
I am thinking of just buying Jap 1.50 PSP and selling the UK 1.52.
What do you think, should i wait for the downgrade or just get Jap 1.50 while they are still around. :confused: