The scener Tepsicore has brought to us a new application called "MultiUpdater". How the name means, it's a homebrew that is used to launch the Eboot Updters that we can found in the Memory Sticks. So we can have some updates in the MultiUpdater sub-folders. Also it has auto-updating, and it can download the updates that you want by WiFi.
The Updates are in: ms0:/PSP/GAME/MultiUpdater/Update1... Update2... Update 3...
- MultiUpdater starts in 5 seconds, so it checks if the UPDATE folder is created, and if ChickHEN is activated.
- When you press the button to update to another version, the screen stops. Check if the Memory Stcik LED is working.
- If there aren't any updates in the folders, will appear some strange symbols. There are some "fake" updates in the folders to fix it.
- It's in Spanish and English.
The application will exit to XMB if...
- You load the update fakes.
- If the mudriver.prx isn't next to the EBOOT.