Attention! PSPU will not tolerate discussion of running UMD ISO's on these forums or links to ISOs or this program! That includes "how-to's" and troubleshooting. Any offenders will be banned.
This program has alot of other functionality to it that is useful in a completely legal sense... while we won't host this file, we may tolerate discussion of these other functions, unless piracy talk becomes a problem.
Humma kavala has released the succesor to fastloader called umd emulator 0.8 full compatibility from waht i gather. both death jr and we 9 work perfectly. also region coding can be changed.
Humma Kavula & Friends present :
PSP UMD Emulator V0.8 for PSP V1.50 only
Following in the footsteps of the Fastloader, here is another fine
homebrew app for your pleasure. This time we present you a full featured
UMD emulator, reboot & exitgame tight - you have to turn off your PSP completely
(or crash it ) to get it back to original state. This is a semi-final version,
some things are known not to work properly for now (see below).
- play your favourite LEGIT backuped ISOs from the main menu of your PSP !
- full UMD emulation via selected ISO, either for game, video and audio !
- possibility to bypass updater check within the menu
- possibility to remove/redirect updater icon
- possibility to set any regioncode, even for games ...
- CPU speed setup (currently for ISOs only)
- sleepmode works within games now ! See "ToDo" for more
- possibility to redirect flash0: (user config) and flash1: (kernel data)
to memorystick (and no, this is NOT a rip of the lately released MPH application)
- USB is automatically activated within the emulator config
- configuration will be automatically saved and reloaded on app restart
- reload the ISO list by pressing SELECT button
- restart emulator config by pressing START button
- maybe some more which i just forgot to mention :) ...
***** This application DOES NOT write to the flash, everything is done in RAM only ! *****
Now you can use all the nifty functions like versionchanger, pmf replacer or button changer
but you dont need to write to the flash anymore ! Just replace the necessary files on your
memstick while using flash emulation. Hope some ppl will find this useful ...
[Operational instructions removed]
CPU/Bus speed - 222/111 , 266/133 , 333/166 MHz speed setup
ISO mode - turn the iso emulation on or off (off : original inserted UMD is used)
Disctype ISO - the type of the UMD your selected ISO represents (game, video or audio)
Disctype UMD - the type of the really inserted UMD in the drive (game, video or audio)
Updater icon - original : Update icon will be displayed if ISO/UMD contains UPDATE/ drawer
- memstick : PARAM.SFO and EBOOT.BIN are taken from memstick path
UMDEMULATOR/UPDATEICON/ (app wont start properly currently)
- remove : remove the updater icon completely
Regioncode game - region code jap/us/eur/regionfree for games
Regioncode video - region code jap/us/eur/regionfree for video
Regioncode audio - region code jap/us/eur/regionfree for audio
Flash0 emulation - on: redirect all flash0: accesses to memstick path F0/
Flash1 emulation - on: redirect all flash1: accesses to memstick path F1/
Flash redirection function
- if the file is present on memstick it gets loaded from there
- if the file is not present, original flash file gets loaded
- if the file IS present on memstick, and just contains the word "NOLOAD" (uppercase !)
the file isnt loaded at all !
- CPU speed for original UMD does not work for now
- Main menu crashes when put into sleepmode ! Dunno why, for now go into a game for sleepmode ...
- Regioncode setup is somewhat strange, works fine for ISOs, but not on original audio/video UMDs
- For the techies : flash0:/vsh/module redirection doesnt work for now, all the rest is redirected
- Updater icon replacement to memstick doesnt start the app currently (0146 - prohibited load)
- Autodetect disctype for inserted UMD and ISO
- Much nicer GUI
Hope you will enjoy this latest piece of homebrew ...
Humma Kavula !
P.S.: Dunno if the newest games will work, dont have access to them i'll keep watching the
:dance: :dance: :dance: