there is a new downgrade of from mph it woks by useing the psp 2.0 exploit u know with the pickure buffer thing i haven't tested it but i have read the reaam me here it is
....-> This is has not been tested, it will brick your PSP <-
-> I AM NOT RESPONSABLE FOR EVENTUALS DAMAGES <-
Downgrading 2.00 -> 1.50 method
- PSP 2.00 (if you have an 1.51 or 1.52, update to 2.00)
- The 1.50 EBOOT.PBP update (http://shockzone.free.fr/PSP/Tool/EBOOT_1.50.zip)
- MPHDowngrader (http://www.chez.com/mph/)
- Create a UPDATE folder in PSP/GAME/ folder of your memory stick
- Copy EBOOT.PBP (update 1.50) in UPDATE folder
- Unpack MPHDowngrader.zip
- Copy overflow.tif in your PSP/PHOTO/ folder of your memory stick
- Copy h.bin in root of your memory stick
- Copy index.dat in root of your memory stick
- Plug the AC adaptor
Then, enter in VSHELL PHOTO MENU, this will launch Version Changer.
Create an USB connection and if the Version Changer has been installed, a new file is created in your root of your memory stick (ms0:/index.dat.bak).
Then go to VSHELL GAME MENU and launch 1.50 update.
Follow the instructions ...
MPH link here http://www.chez.com/mph/ theres two differnt downgrade method that use the 2.0 exploit they seem to look like they would work now if theres ne people who would like to test the downgrade method plzz tell us all ur results thxxxx oh and no bull ****ting if it bricks ur psp and ur mad thats ur problem don't say it works and **** up the psp community thxxxxxxxx mphhhh :mrgreen: :Punk:
MOD EDIT: Please continue comments in this thread: http://forums.qj.net/showthread.php?t=17959