I'd just like to give a shout out to the efforts of the whole PSP community. This whole downgrader was found out by the community. Not a lying and stealing group like WAB or SonyXTeam, but by the community. Here's the list of events.
1. The idea of a buffer overflow on the PSP using data embedded in pictures is suggested by a person on THIS forum.
2. People get to work. Day after day, we see progress of this exploit. Some tries failed, some tries got us to where we are today.
3. Using the new-found exploit, people then write code to use whatever abilities this new exploit can offer them. it starts off with a simple hello world.
4. a fellow forumer named MPH finds out that using the exploit, flashing data to the firmware is possible.
5. after a day of tweaking and hacking, MPH releases a working 2.0 downgrader.
Once again, thank you to all who worked together in order to get this to work. Next time I have something to look forward to, im not going to put my trust in a specific group, but in the community itself as a whole.