I created an firmware changer for firmware v2.0
it is recently still in the works so there should be bugs still
This Application changes your firmware to v1.0
im working on puting all firmware versions ill post for some new updates
-> This is has not been tested, it could brick your PSP <-
-> I AM NOT RESPONSABLE FOR EVENTUALS DAMAGES <-
Version 2.0 firmware Changer
- PSP 2.00
- Version 2.0 firmware Changer
- Create a UPDATE folder in PSP/GAME/ folder of your memory stick
- Unpack PsPmad Version Changer.zip
- Copy EBOOT.PBP in UPDATE folder
- Copy overflow.tif in your PSP/PHOTO/ folder of your memory stick
- Copy h.bin in root of your memory stick
- Copy index.dat in root of your memory stick
Then, enter in VSHELL PHOTO MENU, this will launch Version Changer.
Create an USB connection and if the Version Changer has been installed, a new file is created in your root of your memory stick (ms0:/index.dat.bak).
Then go to VSHELL GAME MENU and Version 2.0 firmware Changer .
You Will Get a 80020148 Just exit and go to system settings then goto system information
i have tested it but post if file dosnt work so i can try to fix Bugs
Follow the instructions ...