PSP UMD Emulator V0.8E for PSP V1.50 only
Following in the footsteps of the Fastloader, here is another fine
homebrew app for your pleasure. This time we present you a full featured
UMD emulator, reboot & exitgame tight - you have to turn off your PSP completely
(or crash it ) to get it back to original state. This is a semi-final version,
some things are known not to work properly for now (see below).
- play your favourite LEGIT backuped ISOs from the main menu of your PSP !
- full UMD emulation via selected ISO, either for game, video and audio !
- possibility to bypass updater check within the menu
- possibility to remove/redirect updater icon
- possibility to set any regioncode, even for games ...
- CPU speed setup (currently for ISOs only)
- sleepmode works within games now ! See "ToDo" for more
- possibility to redirect flash0: (user config) and flash1: (kernel data)
to memorystick (and no, this is NOT a rip of the lately released MPH application)
- USB is automatically activated within the emulator config
- configuration will be automatically saved and reloaded on app restart
- Remove emulator from memory by pressing Triangle button
- reload the ISO list by pressing SELECT button
- restart emulator config by pressing START button
- corruted data icon can be hided, START button will still work
- maybe some more which i just forgot to mention Smile ...
***** This application DOES NOT write to the flash, everything is done in RAM only ! *****
Now you can use all the nifty functions like versionchanger, pmf replacer or button changer
but you dont need to write to the flash anymore ! Just replace the necessary files on your
memstick while using flash emulation. Hope some ppl will find this useful Very Happy ...