Possible 2.6 glitch by IEUA
1. extract the "MY EBOOT" folder to the games folder on your psp memorystick
2. go to games folder and look at the eboot file..(dont start the eboot)and just watch the pspscreen. *OR. goto step 6*
3. after your psp freezes or seems to be froze press any button but triangle.
4. after you push the any button not counting triangle. the psp will freeze after sound. (psp will only make a sound if you key tones is on)
5. turn off your psp. then turn it back on.
6. go to photos folder on the psp. and view a picture of your choice.
7. then exit the photo folder.
8. go to games folder and view the eboot.
9. watch the screen (dont start the eboot)
10. do steps 3-5
You wont understand until you try it.