Transfer your savegames without a computer
Has this been discussed before? Whatever it's just a neat little thingy...
All you have to do is
1. Put in the Memory Stick with the gamesave on it
2. Play the Game
3. Go to a point where you are about to save, it autosaves (as in Ridge Racer)
4. Flick the up switch to put the PSP into sleep mode
5. Take out the Memory Stick
6. Put in new Memory Stick
7. Turn on PSP
8. Save game, it will ask you if you wish to write/overwrite data, Click yes.
9. Your save is now on both sticks!
Sorry if this is old, I just came across this playing around with my PSP.