I just bought PSP for three weeks and last week acquired Datel 4GB. Now, my questions to the experienced members:
1) When I install many homebrew software, is there a chance they will conflict with each other?
2) Any possibilities a homebrew will malfunction and trash the file system
3) Any possibilities a homebrew to make changes to PSP's Operating system that are permanent i.e. can't be restored with 'restore default settings'
4) There are so many homebrew and they are updated frequently. Anyone knows a website that .zip most of the good ones, and I can just extract to
my MS or Datel?
5) Any different from homebrew perspective using datel or MS? i.e. compatibility issues?
6) Although I have read all the guides in this forum, is there a good article that explain the history of how 1.0 and 1.5 can run homebrew and why MS1 and MS2 was needed etc ? Just for fun reading