Post all your idea's for updates with logical support, like don't say I wan't to have sound until the new eLoader comes out, ok? Well post away, hopefully Homer will come here for ideas with his emulator
OK, from now on I'll just edit this post with a list of our ideas ok?
1. Gameshark functions/cheat functions
2. Change skins/backrouns/rin menu while in Rin menu(serideth good idea!)
3. Date on state saves/thumbnails on state saves
4. Analog and D-pad running together for the one's who can't get adjusted automatically.
5. Auto-SRAM save
6. Analog controlled motion sensor(kirby's tilt and tumble)
7. Battery meter
8. Color on GBoriginal games
9. Legend Of Zelda functionality
10. Implement 2 GBC's running at the same time for multi-player functionality(here's a link to a GBC emu. that does this http://www.gbcemu.com/files/TGB_Dual_7.zip)
11. Bordering whilst in game, if your using anything besides full-screen there will be black, being able to change the black to something else.
12. Text color changing in menu so more backrounds can be used effectively :)
13. GIF support(slicer4ever get's credit for the idea)
14. Ability to take ingame video's while playing your game
Things not to ask for here: Sound, Custom backrounds