PSPosx Released (MUST HAVE!)
News: (not made by me :p lol)
Thanks Slasher and Skinticket,
this is the best homebrew os i have found on the net.
PSPosx was a long waited for Homebrew OS,
and now the time has finally come, but whats this!
It isnt in Lua any more!!! its in C++ :mrgreen: .
Heres a function list for the beta>
Team PSPCRAZY presents:
PSPosx v0.1 BETA RELEASE (keep in mind its a B E T A!, you MAY experience a crash once in a while)
BTW: * means still being worked on
- Loading Eboots and going back to PSPosx
- Loading UMDís and going back to PSPosx
- 5 Tabs ( Desktop, Games, Music, Images, Browse ) Each tabe is clickable and can also be use by clicking L and R Triggers on the psp to scroll though each tab
- Icon support as in Icons are movable and can be deleted.
- File Browser - look through your whole directory and do w/e you want with your files!*
- MP3 Player - What would a shell be without the number one program?!?!
--- Skip Song*
--- Go Back*
- Image Viewer - Yeah you know what this is XD
--- JPG, BMP*, PNG
--- Save ANY image as your desktop background
--- Open the picture in Paint
--- Zoom In and Out*
- TXT Viewer aka OSX Word*
- OSX Paint - Basically Paint for the psp!*(super rough beta)
- Multiple Desktop Support
- PMP Support!
--- 28 Icons on each Desktop!
- Minimizible Programs - Programs can minimize to the taskbar and be clicked on to show it again!
- Maximize Programs - yea
- USB On and Off
--- Delete Iconís
--- Copy To Desktop
--- Top Menu which changed to fit the programs menu ( like.... theres 1 menu and it changes depending on which program is loaded )*
- Exit PSPosx and go back to regular XMB
And much much more planned.
You can find the download here
Good Work Slasher and Skinticket! :mrgreen: