hey guys look!!!!!!!
Ruka has updated NesterJ (NES emulator for PSP) to version 1.11. A bunch of new backend features/fixes have been added, as well as a few noticable performance improvements. Great work Ruka!
Here's a translation of the new changes:
- Development environment was changed from PS2SDK to PSPSDK.
- Compression of SAVE data (SRAM etc.) and STATE data (ZIP format).
- Compatible file format of NNNesterJ.
- Format of thumbnail file was changed from non-compression raw to PNG.
- Emulation processing improvements.
- Added screenshot function (it saves to the "PSP/PHOTO/NesterJ/" folder by the PNG format).
- And other minor changes...
found this on psp3d is this new, i dunno since psp3d are always behind?????????
EDIT: just confirmed this is the newest version, i wasn't sure wether it was or not!