So you've learned how to stream your MP3's to your PC using this :
[Guide] How to stream YOUR winamp MP3s to your PSP.
But you can't use Winamp Remotely without an N-Gage/Bemused... I'm sure this will mean good news for Mysticales ;)
That's not a problem anymore with BrowseAmp Integration for PSPRadio I little mod i've came up with that actually works! :mrgreen:
Download : http://rapidshare.de/files/16634763/....WIP1.rar.html
Make sure you have Winamp and BrowseAmp Installed...
This is work in progress, I still have alot more to add.
PLEASE NOTE :
THIS HAS ONLY BEEN TESTED ON PSPRADIO 0.37 FINAL
I HAVE NOT TESTED THIS ON OTHER VERSIONS.
* Install Browseamp and create a server
* Extract PSPRadio / PSPRadio% Into PSP/GAME
* Goto PlayLists/BrowseampT1.pls (Open with wordpad)
Change the IP Address's to your BrowseAmp Server address..
* Run PSPRadio and goto options and select single play
and select your connection
* Press trangle and change to playlist's.
* Select BrowseampT1 (NOT BROWSEAMP T2! Leave that alone!)
* Make sure Winamp is open..
You can now control winamp within PSP Radio!