DGen, the Sega Genesis/MegaDrive emulator has been updated to v1.40.
Unfortunately I don't read Japanese, so I can't post the changelog here. One of the important updates is Ad-Hoc mode multiplayer support.
Simple Babelfish translation:
- Radio communication opposition functional addition. (As for details of connected method and the like adhoc.txt (adhoc_eng.txt) thing of reference.)
- Simple communication opposition function became deletion.
- Way speed regulation at the time of Frame Skip 0, correction.
- Correcting the fact that the turbo is not effective at the time of Frame Skip 0.
- Sleeping in the game, when returning, way it returns to the menu, correction.
- End (it returns to the PSP menu) it adds from the menu screen. (In menu screen "analog (<-) + START")