I'm making this a new forum thread in hopes that it will allow users to get their PSPKick 3.0 up and running on their 2.60 systems.
| azy_xbox123 rocks!| Because he figured out how to.......
--==Have your GTA Gamesaves as well as PSPKick v3.0!!!==--
I have discovered a way to use multiple gamesaves (using common sense lol)
1. Place the gamesaves on your MS (eg: CheatDevice and eLoader).
2. Rename the gamesaves that aren't eLoader (eg: from ULES00151S0 > BACKUP)
3. Put PSPKick v3.0 and other desired homebrews on your MS. But make sure to install Filer v0.8 as well!
4. Play your homebrews on your autoload eLoader.
5. When you want to play other gamesaves use Filer v0.8 to remame the gamesave(s)
Before you go through the following process, Be sure to make a backup copy of your memory card. (No point in permanently deleting everything if it's your only card)
Second, before you try the following method, try simply removing your GTA savegames so the e-loader will "Freshboot" without first loading a GTA game. (make backups of course)
Thanks to Syko_Cis for the info and testing!
For JAP-PSP Users with EU GTA:
Found The Key Without Having To Format!!!
FW 2.60 / JAP 1000 / EU GTA / eLoder Super Bock (Doesn't Matter About Cache Or Not) / Cheat Device UK v1.0b
1. Put all the files you want on your MS, doesn't matter about formatting.
2. Make sure Cheat Device is set to load up before eLoader.
3. Fire up GTA.
4. Wait till the Cheat Device has loaded, then press L1+R2+UP, now press X to confirm the unload of the Cheat Device.
5. Load up the eLoader.
6. Start PSPKick (Setup for FW1.00).
Thanks to azy_xbox123 for this fix and his original idea of throwing it all on one memory card!
Ok, here's what I have:
PSP firmware v2.60
Standard Fanjita's Super Bock E-Loader v.97 (NOT the alternative)
An empty, formatted memory card. (I used my old 32mb... And size should work)
Here's what I did:
Format your spare memory card.
Install the *standard* Super Bock E-Loader using default menu, and GTA US install options.
Unzip the PSPKickv3.00.zip to a free folder on your computer.
Copy the "PSPKick3.0 1" to your /Game folder. (Do not rename the folder.)
Delete the EBOOT.PBP file that resides in the "PSPKick3.0 1" folder.
Copy the 517.855 byte EBOOT.PBP from the root directory in the downloaded ZIP to the "PSPKick3.0 1" folder.
(GTA will automatically load the e-loader because you have no save files on the memory card for GTA)
Run the app.
I've run it twice now, and powered down my PSP between runs, and it worked fine both times...
It's possible that the 2.6 systems need every ounce of free memory available to run this app. It could be that when you load up a GTA game save, opening the e-loader on top of that does not allow the system to free up the rest of the ram needed. Just a thought?
Anyway I hope this works for everyone, and that you have a free memory card to try it out.