Jessie u needed help on how to put homebrew on your 2.6
its a friend at school that needed help puting homebrew on
make an account so u can post on here jessie
here is a excerpt from a guide on how to install homebrew on 2.01/2.5/2.60 if you still didnt get it email me at
here is how
(got it from a guide on here its NOT my work)
NOTE: The most important thing connect the usb cable and then load up your psp drive on your pc then you can do this
1) Download the latest eLoader: Auto-installer or Zip file for non-Windows users
2) Run the installer .exe file, or extract all of the files to their proper locations.
3) Download a 2.01+ compatible eboot.
4) Preferably, you want the folder without the % in it's name, extract that folder to X:\PSP\GAME\ (where X is your PSP drive)
5) Load Grand Theft Auto:Liberty City Stories
6) If eLoader hasn't autoloaded, hit start, go to load game, and load the eLoader in slot 5.
7) Once at the eLoader menu, press X to begin an eboot.
8) Holding down Start+L+R for one second quits the current game.
9) Pressing start at the eLoader menu returns you to the XMB (PSP's main menu)
Note: If it fails and shuts-off, many retries may be necessary in order to successfully launch the homebrew.
Also here is a good website to get pspwallpapers http://www.pspwallpapers.com (sooo ovious)