I'm very surprised I have not seen this posted anywhere on pspupdates yet:
DAX ZISO Loader v0.62 BETA For PSP
Dark_AleX fixed an important bug of the UMDEmulator core, which is the cause of some games working with Fastloader and not working with UMDEmulator/DAX ZiSO. Full Changelog:
v0.62. May, 18
- A bug originally from the UMDEMULATOR core has been found. UMDEMULATOR didn't handle the case where the string pointed by the parameter file (sceIoOpen, sceIoOpenAsync), or dev (sceIoDevctl) was not aligned to 4 bytes, causing an exception when that happened. That caused incompatibility with some games (Coded Arms, Mahjong Fight and maybe others), and some homebrews (FileAssistant++, Irshell and maybe others). Fixed. People, try again all the games that worked with Fastloader and not with UMDEmu to see if they work now. Thanks a lot to the person who discovered the bug, well done!!
- Now DAX ZiSO PRX's and default backgrounds are in ms0:/DAXZISO. Also, moved from newlib to psp sdk libc to reduce the size of the executable.
- Added an "experiment" to play games via USB in Direct Load, MPHGL Direct, and RUNUMD Direct modes. This need files from PSP Link, which are not included. (you only need usbhostfs.prx in the psp part, and a driver and usbhostfs_pc in your computer, and edit the daxziso.ini file).
This is a tool that lets you load isos (backed-up from your original UMD's) compressed in DAX format (a custom format, compressor and decompressor are included).
- 1.50 firmware
- UMDEMULATOR 0.8c (optional, daxziso already incorporates in his core the UMDEMULATOR core)
- Optional: RUNUMD (for some 2.XX games) A modified version of MPHGL is included.
Need Help using the USB? Download: DAX ZISO Loader USB Tutorial Pack For PSP for those seeking help and the related files required. Tutorial USB Pack for DAX ZISO
Download the file from our Database **Link Removed**