Official UMD Composer from Sony
All of you might be on the edge of your seats right now thinking of the wonders this tool holds and how it can change game development forever. But I'd hate to rain on your parade boys and girls, this software only allows developers to create images of UMDs that you then have to send to a UMD pressing facility to be mass-produced. The UMD composer will sell for 200,000 or about $17600 USD for the software around mid-June.
The UMD (Universal Media Disk) is the next-generation microminiature optical disk with the largest capacity of 1.8GB of data.
The test tool which plays back the UMD video image which it drew up. The picture and emulator of PSP are connected with the private cableThe PSP part of emulator has built in the function only of picture indication and button operationThe PSP part of emulator has built in the function only of picture indication and button operation
UMD Composer will feature the following components:
* Stream Composer: audio/video/subtitle encoding, multiplexing, clip information creation (multipass encoding support).
* Stream Viewer: a viewer for stream files.
* Playlist Composer: create playlist files.
* Script Compiler: compile UMD video scripts.
* Resource Compiler: create resource files from source XML, compiled scripts, PNG still images, etc.
* Interactive System Viewer: emulation of interactive menus and such in a PC environment.
* PSMF Composer/AT3 Tool: creation of video and sound displayed in the PSP's Cross Media Bar (XMB).
* Image Generator: create UMD disc images.
* Image Checker: verification of created UMD disc image.
Later on, UMD writers, blank UMDs, then Hacked UMDs like on PS2, what do you think?