ok basically, i went threw my POP and got sme gameboots that look good and that work.
it includes all the blood splattering ones.
the upgrade ones, which looks awsum =D.
and if u went one that looks good when it hangs then use the "UP_####2" cause it goes black b4 the it freezes. and they sound is good too =D
HOW TO USE:
1. Basically get X-Flash (or PSPSET)
2. Download the File.
3. Extract the .pmfs in the folder "POP Gameboots"
4. Choose the one you want (With that .pmf codex for wmplayer)
5. rename to "gameboot.pmf"
6. Put in the MS0:/PSP/GAME/X-FLASH/Modifed/
7. Run X-Flash, Go to number 8. Change Gameboot.
8. Open Some Random homebrew to see if it works.
Link removed - POP file is illegal, unable to distribute on these forums, sorry
[pm me for them]
I Recommend the "UP_####2" ones. But they all work great in general. and UP_SNDWR.
As Requested: The PMF Codecs, PSP PMFPlay h.264 Decoder.