need help from this guide
1) Copy the folder the DOWNGRADER/2.50/DOWNDATERTEST if you have 2.50
or DOWNGRADER/2.60/DOWNDATERTEST if you have 2.60 to /PSP/GAME/ in your memstick
2) Wait someone with 1.50 to pass you a folder called DOWNDATER and copy it to the root of your memstick.
3) Init gta and the eLoader
4) In the eLoader menu, choose the downdater test. WARNING: the program won't output any display and any warnings, it will init the downgrader process inmediatelly.
5) You'll see the your memstick flashing. That means that your psp is being flashed from the memstick.
You won't see any type of output in the screen (this is for safety). When the memstick finishes of flashing, WAIT at least a minute, and then reinit your psp by holding the power button.
6) That's all. If all went right, you'll have 1.50. If it went less good, you'll still have 2.50/2.60. If all went wrong, you'll have a bricked psp(except in the case you have the modchip) Remember that you have accepted that risk.
question................. ......................... ..............
what does the instruction mean when wait until someone with 1.5 to pass u a folder called downdater . and where do u get DOWNGRADER/2.60/DOWNDATERTEST
is that the new source code downgrader that has just release
sry , i have researched but could not figure it out.