This a mod of the prxdecrypt sample of the pspsdk to be run on 2.60 and to decrypt 2.60/2.70/2.71
It's more or less the same i released about a week ago, but this time the decryption works
(it has only be tested in decrypting 2.71, but it would probably succeed in decrypting 2.70/2.60)
The program has 2 parts, one that must be executed in 1.50 and other that must be executed in 2.60.
- Copy __SCE__psar_dump2 and %__SCE__psar_dump2 to /PSP/GAME/ in the memory stick.
- Get the DATA.PSAR of the EBOOT.PBP of the update you want to decrypt (2.71 for example)
and put it in the root of your ms.
- Start the program.
This is simply a psardump (PSpPet) mod that will dump the firmware ENCRYPTED to /F0 and with the correct paths.
- Be sure you have the F0 folder with the ENCRYPTED dump obtained in the 1.50 part.
- Copy prxdecrypt27X to /PSP/GAME/ and start the program with the eLoader.
- The memory stick will flash for some time. When it finishes to flash, resstart the PSP.
You'll now have the decrypted firmware in a new created folder: /FD
TODO: decompress reboot.bin of 2.7X. It's decrypted but not decompressed.
the commpression of the reboot.bin has now changed. It doesn't seem to be gzip anymore
Now 2.60 reboot.bin gzipped is decompressed.
The problem with it was Sony changing of module the UtilsForKernel library ¬¬
The 2.7X reboot.bin is still not decompressed. It uses a new format of compression (RLZ?), and a new function introduced in 2.7X is the one that do the job:
Added a tool decompress the 2.71 reboot.bin.
- A decrypted dump of 2.71 obtained with prxdecrypt27X for 2.60 in /FD/
- 1.50 firmware.
The program will use a function from 2.71 directly in 1.50 to decompress the file.
The file will be decompressed from ms0:/FD/reboot.bin.gzip to ms0:/FD/reboot.bin
Once decompressed the file should be about ~92 KB.