I.E.(internal excitation) 0 is the play preceding (in the history) Earth Invaders on DS. This play does not have however anything to see with this last on the level gameplay; indeed, Earth Invaders was a shoot' EM up, I.E.(internal excitation) 0 for its part is a play platform/ventures beat' EM up.
0.01: First “playable” version presented. One can almost nothing make there.
0.2: Version only releasée on IRC; some additions like the vents.
0.4: First “true” version; one can finally smash the enemies and move more quickly than the light.
0.436667819: Addition of teleportation/dodging.
0.436667820: Correction of animation from when the character falls (thank you Yoda for the remark)
0.5a: Loading of the maps since external files. Possibility with the players of creating their clean map.
0.5b: Small finely of selection of map. Allows to have several maps at the same time. 48 maximum for the moment.
0.5b2: “Security” of the selection of map. Addition of “a true” death. Correction of various steps badly of bugs. It has this version which version 0.5 will resemble, true finely and some splash screens moreoverhttp://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/images/smilies/wink.gif
How to play:
- GAUCHE/DROITE: To move
- 2 times GAUCHE/DROITE: Dash
- HIGH: To regenerate its ki (when one is not in flight)
- LOW: Défendre/se téléporter derrère the enemy (so in a hurry at the good moment) (when one is not in flight)
- Stick: To move
- X: To jump; To fly/attérir
- O: Kick
-/: Blow of fist
- Square: Ki blast (swell of energy)
- R: uSpeed
- L: To reverse gravity (to go to the ceiling)
- L+R: To leave (I use that to test death etc Ca will not be in the final version)